17 Feb TET Viet Nam-Chuc Mung Nam Moi!!!
Happy Chinese New Year! Wishing you a peaceful and joyful New Year!
This year, the New Year falls on Thursday, February 19th. It is Year of the WOOD GOAT (12 Chinese zodiac signs)
My dearest Father told me a long time ago that if you don’t hit the finish line…you forfeit a chance to be winner. All my life I always make the effort of finish what I started. I encourage you this year make a commitment to yourself that you will finish what you started…AND
- Embrace the possibilities
- Welcome change, changing for good
- Focus on your inner good and true essence of who you are
- Be who you are, not your image
- Be a woman or a man of integrity and honesty
- Keep your commitments with others and yourself
- Eliminate destructive behavior and addictive habits
- Care for your bodies physical needs: Get the proper rest, nutrition and sleep
- Be a person of high moral standards
- Tap into your divine or spiritual connection
- Declare your vision
- Take committed action
- Get what you want from life
Why should you set goals?
- They will provide you with motivation and the drive necessary for accomplishment
- Setting goals allow you to stretch your limits and invites personal growth and development
- Once obtained, they will give you a sense of self worth and increase your confidence level
- Goals will provide you with direction and allow you to focus on the things most important to you
- Goals open up the realm of possibility providing you with increased hope for a greater tomorrow
The power of “Living in the Moment”
Too many people waste their time and energy focusing on the past. Yes, we need to savor the treasured memories from our life experiences, but whether good or bad, we can’t change the past. It is also unhealthy to focus all you attention on some future event thinking it might bring the joy and happiness you seek. The power to change your life exists only in the present moment of your existence.
2 Tips on how to live in the moment:
- Gratitude – Counting your blessings will root you in the moment and make you feel more abundant
- Action – Taking action will bring new and rewarding experiences into your life. It will also make you feel like you are in control of your destiny and provide you with a sense of accomplishment
The power of “Commitment”
Commitment is the last power type that must be developed. Choose to be committed to your success, to what matters most, to change, to making 2012 the year of abundant living for you and your family.
A famous quote from Goethe sums up the power of commitment “”Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back– Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”